The summer project for 2017 will concentrate on the village of Cobham, Kent.
We will be launching this element of Cobham Landscape Detectives on Saturday and Sunday the 18th and 19th of February 2017, at the Great Hall in Cobham College, 10am-4pm both days (there is no parking at the College, but plenty of parking behind the school).
We are encouraging Cobham residents to come forward and dig a test pit in their garden in July. There will also be activities at the school and a larger community dig in the last week of July.
- Bettie Robinson: memories of The Old Curiosity Shop’, Cobham
- Cobham Fete this Bank Holiday
- Meadow Cottages, Cobham
- Pupils take part in Festival of Archaeology
- Finds processing for Cobham
- Day of Archaeology: the dig in Cobham
- The Lost Reservoir of Cobham
- CLD general update
- Mascot in residence
- Cobham School dig update