The summer project for 2017 will concentrate on the village of Cobham, Kent.
We will be launching this element of Cobham Landscape Detectives on Saturday and Sunday the 18th and 19th of February 2017, at the Great Hall in Cobham College, 10am-4pm both days (there is no parking at the College, but plenty of parking behind the school).
We are encouraging Cobham residents to come forward and dig a test pit in their garden in July. There will also be activities at the school and a larger community dig in the last week of July.
- Early footagge of village life in Cobham
- Cobham booklet coming soon
- Several injured in crash near Cobham
- Kent Archaeological Society: Historic Buildings Cconference
- Cobham Exhibition June 2019
- Guided walk – Cobham archaeology and history
- Cobham wraps up and Amherst kicks off
- This Saturday 29th September
- Quick Cobham update
- Cobham Fete 2018