KAS is organising a series of montly talks by Trustees and committee members. The next of these will be presented by Dr Sheila Sweetingburgh on Tuesday 9th March at 19:30, on the Faversham painted pillar.
This will be followed up with a series of monthly talks including:
- Underground Kent – Kent’s hidden heritage
- Lees Court Estate – the story so far and what’s next
- The KAS archaeological collections – highlights from the curator
- Mapping our heritage – how sophisticated mapping tools are being used to record and understand our heritage
- Our Neighbours in Empire: a tour of Belgium and the Netherlands in the Roman era
For more details go to the KAS website – https://www.kentarchaeology.org.uk/announcement/favershams-painted-pillar-online-event