The Shorne Woods Heritage Group is an offshoot of SWAG.
Trevor Bent and Don Blackburn have been looking into recording the experiences and memories of locals in the Shorne Woods and Cobham areas. Their Oral History project has had great results.
- Betty-Bicker Robinson: who lived where 1938-40
- Betty Grayland: memories of Shorne Woods
- Jack Hollis: memories of Ashenbank and Shorne Woods
- Peter Beech: memories of Shorne, the airfields and clayworks
- Betty Bicker-Robinson: memories of the ‘Old Curiosity Shop’, Cobham
- Pat Sandford: memories of the Darnley Estate
- Reg Rootes: memories of Shorne woods
- Anita Bridger:memories of the camps
- Betty Robinson: memories of Cobham
- Ben Parish: memories of Shorne
- Alan Driscoll: memories of Shorne
- Nellie Dodd: memories of Cobham
- Fighter crash, New Year’s Eve, 1943
- Mosquito crash, Gravesend, 1944